Miles's Special Recipe
Macro's per serving
500g Beef mince
1/2 finely chopped onion
1/4 cup breadcrumbs (I use wholegrain but can also be substituted for gluten free if intolerant
1 tbsp sugar reduced tomato sauce
1 tbsp sugar reduced hickory or bbq sauce
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 beef oxo cube
1. Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Combine consistently with fork or I find using my hands works best.
3. Form into patties and place on a dinner plate, grate sea salt onto the top.
4. Place in fridge for approx. an hour before cooking. Or if freezing for another day lay out on meat tray covering with cling wrap (I use the one the mince came with) and freeze.
5. Pre heat frying pan or grill if barbecuing and fry for approx 3-5 mins per side or cook to preference.
6. Serve in a toasted burger bun with toppings of choice.
Beef mince can be substituted for vegan options-note this will change macro ratios so ensure you recalculate these.
Use a large lettuce leaf and eat as a wrap if watching carb intake.